ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ThaiSEOBoard.comHost and DomainHost & Domain (register)ปกติแล้ว เพื่อนๆในบอร์ดเสียว ชอบขายโดเมนกันที่ไหนฮะ (เมืองนอก)
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ปกติแล้ว เพื่อนๆในบอร์ดเสียว ชอบขายโดเมนกันที่ไหนฮะ (เมืองนอก)  (อ่าน 1141 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
proudclouds
ก๊วนเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 14
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 254

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« เมื่อ: 23 มกราคม 2010, 14:08:24 »

ปกติแล้ว เพื่อนๆ ที่ไทยเสียว จะเก็งกำไร ประมูลขาย โดเมน ออนไลน์ กันที่ไหนเป็นสถานที่หลักประจำ ครับ  wanwan044
แล้วที่ผ่านๆมา เพื่อนๆสามารถสร้างกำไรจากการ จดโดเมนและเก็งกำไร ซื้อขาย โดเมน มากน้อยแค่ไหนฮะ(ถ้าไม่อยากบอกก็ไม่เป็นไร เอาแค่หลัก ร้อย พัน หมื่น แสน ล้าน บอกแค่นี้ก็ได้ฮะพอเห็นภาพ )

ตอนนี้เริ่มสนใจ เกี่ยวกับ การซื้อขาย ประมูลโดเมน ออนไลน์ เพราะรู้สึกน่าสนใจดีครับ บางทีเดินทางไปไหนมาไหน ใช้ชีวิตประจำวัน เจอเรื่องราวมากมายไอเดียก็ผุดเป็น คีย์เวิร์ด ก็เลยอยากจะลองจดโดเมนไว้ เผื่อว่าอนาคตอาจจะสร้างรายได้ ส่วนต่างกำไรให้เราก็เป็นได้  wanwan020
บันทึกการเข้า

ชื่อ....โดเมน.... นั้นสำคัญ ไฉน Huh?
เพื่อนๆ พี่ๆ น้องๆ ท่านไหนอยากได้โดเมน คีย์เวิร์ดเกี่ยวกับ Apple iPad ไว้ครอบครอง PM สอบถามได้ฮะ
Polaroid Instant Camera
Polaroid 300 Instant Camera
numnha
สมุนแก๊งเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 43
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 825

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 23 มกราคม 2010, 14:27:35 »

อยากรู้ ขอปูเสื่อรอด้วยคนครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

krabiserver
Verified Seller
สมุนแก๊งเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 133
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 753

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 23 มกราคม 2010, 14:31:50 »

จะได้ทำตาม wanwan020
บันทึกการเข้า

proudclouds
ก๊วนเสียว

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 23 มกราคม 2010, 14:58:02 »

wanwan003
บันทึกการเข้า

เพื่อนๆ พี่ๆ น้องๆ ท่านไหนอยากได้โดเมน คีย์เวิร์ดเกี่ยวกับ Apple iPad ไว้ครอบครอง PM สอบถามได้ฮะ
Polaroid Instant Camera
Jenosize
หัวหน้าแก๊งเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 89
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,589

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 23 มกราคม 2010, 15:20:39 »

หาข้อมูลฝรั่งมาให้ครับ

I've been buying and selling domains for the last five years or so. Here are my thoughts on some of the places for buying and selling domains.

Ebay sucks unless you have tons of hype behind a domain. I've sold countless domains there for 99 cents hoping for a decent quick sale. To me Ebay has always been a loser and if it's a strange extension sometimes it won't even sell. If you have hype behind your domain you can make a killing on Ebay but it needs to be really really hyped up or a super premium domain (ex. 3 letter .com).

Sedo is good because you can get some decent cash for your domains there. The problem I've had is a lot of the buyers flaked out and never finished the transaction. For your domain to get decent offers you usually need decent traffic. Sometimes out of the blue you'll get a great offer but most of the time you get low ballers trying to offer you barely enough to break even (after Sedo fees).

Afternic is also good. It's similar to Sedo but I haven't gotten the big bids and offers I've gotten on Sedo here. Other's have gotten high bids and some big transactions have also closed here.

TDNam sucks. That's just my opinion. I've never sold anything decent here. Other's have been successful but I hate their whole interface in general.

There are a million other sites that do the same but these I think are the top three at the moment.

For fast sales I recommend Ebay, domain forums, and webmaster forums you probably won't get top dollar like you would on Sedo or Afternic but if you need the cash or the domain is about to expire you can let them go at these places quickly as long as you have a low starting bid.

Some domain forums are namepros, dnforum, sitepoint, digitalpoint. These are the places you can go and trade if you're not interested in selling.

For domain registrations I use resellerclub, godaddy, idotz, domainsite, enom, namecheap and a few others. resellerclub probably has the best pricing of all but sometimes the other sites run promotions where it's cheaper. godaddy also has some great coupons usually running but of course a lot of people hate them. I think I had a problem on godaddy once or twice but I've always been able to resolve it with phone calls to support.

For bulk domain searches there is a great free tool located on idotz website called Domain Name Analyzer. It basically tells you if the domain is registered or not (if it's registered it gives you the whois information) for about 30 extensions. I have another version of this program I got at another site that does other extensions.
บันทึกการเข้า

สู้ตายโว้ย.
proudclouds
ก๊วนเสียว

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 23 มกราคม 2010, 19:54:10 »

wanwan017  ขอบคุณครับ สำหรับ แหล่งข่าวภาษาอังกฤษ

แล้ว ปกติมีกระทู้อ้างอิง ของพี่ไทยเสียวในนี้บ้างไหมฮะ  ปะกิดไม่ค่อยกระดิกเวย  Tongue
บันทึกการเข้า

Polaroid Instant Camera
kingkong701
เจ้าพ่อบอร์ดเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 451
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,970

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: 24 มกราคม 2010, 00:07:03 »

Godaddy กับ forums.digitalpoint.com
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน