ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Request For Help From P&S Regulars/P&S Meta Thread  (อ่าน 20080 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Whatthefuk1

พลังน้ำใจ: 0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 24 กรกฎาคม 2021, 19:54:17 »

I would like to ask the veterans of this sub to please start to snip some of the long quotes.  I have seen some unbelievably crazy long quote trails.

The absolute last thing I ever want to do is edit a users posts.  I have not yet edited another users post and I don't plan to, I would personally rather dump someones post than edit it.  I do not want to mistakenly skew your posts meaning by editing them. 

So in that vein I kindly asked that you trim down the long trails because it is really distracting to readers and IMO completely unnecessary in the vast majority of cases.

I am not asking to never quote someone but rather please be considerate of how long the trail is.  Please ask yourself is it absolutely necessary to my post to have a mega trail go with it.

I don't want to have to edit or dump your posts but we just can't have some of these crazy long trails so please take care of it so I don't have too!!!

Secondly, I notice a lot of the veterans here are quoting and responding to "shit/redundant/post count increasing" type posts.  Please do not respond to a post from a newb that is asking the same question you have answered a million times already.  You know he's not coming back and not part of the actual discussion so please don't quote and respond to them.

The best option when you see a post like that is to report it as a shit post and I will deal with the report.  Be patient we may not be on the same time zone and I am not online 24/7.  Alternatively if you don't want to report (that's fine) but please ignore the post, if I see it eventually I will dump it.

Lastly I would like to request more help reporting.  I see lots of complaints about this section yet I get almost NO reports from the same people.  Please don't be afraid to report I don't care about accuracy 1 good report is worth many bad reports! เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์

I very much want to have a good clean sub forum where debate is encouraged and I can get closer to that goal with assistance from you good folks!
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
พิมพ์