ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: lol@captcha... am I allowed to speak English? Dear mods/admins? A word?  (อ่าน 479 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
FarangKeenok

พลังน้ำใจ: 0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 18

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« เมื่อ: 21 มิถุนายน 2018, 02:08:08 »

First I'm here to learn the rules, whitehat forums can be pricky, also I don't want to spoil anyone's gig here (except autoreg sellers, fuck those guys) by putting out leak that fucks them up. I do have tons of legit data, tools, and exploits that are considered almost public everywhere else, but are unknown here. I also own a few valuable private items that'll trade for equally valuable Thailand-related data, such as the famous True/Amazon leak - if it was ever captured all about the scene - markets, forums, deepweb... it's the first hat-wearing forum I found, and it was an accident.

Dear admin/mod team, would you like to chat in private? I hope at least one of you guys speaks English, lol, cause I need a little help with rules, and standards of behavior, for example leak causing some damage to some people, in this case to 500 baht facebook autoreg sellers, who deserve it. I'll also produce, and publish 100+ FB accounts later today in the Cafe section. Depending of the house owner opinion, it's either good fun or unneeded drama. I also offer to exchange the information privately, see 1st paragrapaph

No offence, but you guys are missing a lot of fun here. Also several major paradigms/epochs of online business really fucked the shit up on our side, but I can't find any trace of those here. Sometimes it's for the best: CPA fad was obnoxious, and most of us were happy when raging 11-year olds killed it off.
But most of the stuff is wanwan019 Right now everyone, and their mother is socially engineering certain company to send them certain phone model for free.
This opening has been there for three weeks, still going strong. There process is a bit complicated, so we've spontaneously formed a self-contained economy with legit separation of labor, and even full-blown capitalism to deal with it. This should be fascinating for all the keen scholars of austrian school, and painfully boring for everyone else. 

The next shit is less pleasant shit. Sellers of Facebook accounts for 500 baht are full of shit. Chase them away, spit on them, and say bad things about their moms. They were screwing you for years:
FB autoregs were never worth this much, even when making them required a bit of skill and effort. For the last 6 years (minimum) it's a fully automated process thanks to death by captcha API, and good old proxy cycling. Aged accounts are bullshit, registration date can be changed, 100s of friends are bullshit, because of SM bots - another big fucking deal that went unnoticed for y'all. Those cute little robots imitate human activity on social media, all of it or as needed, from making new accounts, seeding likes and friend requests to *interacting* with the audience. Dead autoregs are completely useless by comparison.

The first generation was considered blackhat as fuck, suppressed and eventually killed off by Social Media companies, but they flipped on the idea since then. So SM bots are mainstream and whitehat I've seen ad on linkedin, but i'm just farang kiinok, what the fuck do I know. take a look with your own eyes, i.e. at Jarvee - register for the trial, and attach it to your hottest fake IG model J

บันทึกการเข้า

10000 IG Followers: 300 baht
300000 IG Views/Impressions: 100 baht
Leaked Influencer Contacts: 300 baht
Lifetime Lynda Premium account (your name): 300 baht
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
พิมพ์