ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ThaiSEOBoard.comความรู้ทั่วไปEbay | PayPalขอคำปรึกษาหน่อยครับควรทำยังไงดี
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ขอคำปรึกษาหน่อยครับควรทำยังไงดี  (อ่าน 1052 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
openon13

พลังน้ำใจ: 1
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 16

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 14 กันยายน 2017, 20:22:39 »

พอดีลูกค้าสั่งของ 54 $ แล้วเค้าเจอค่าภาษีไป 200 เหรียญ  เขาขอยกเลิกสินค้า เราควรทำไงดีครับควรคืนเงินให้เขาไหมหรือว่ายังไงดีครับ

I had a bad surprise. I have to pay about 200$ for the customs/duties...
Do you know how it is possible? I think it's a big amount for free toys? What do you think about it? Can I cancel my order?

Kinds regards,

Laetitia
บันทึกการเข้า
anselmo

พลังน้ำใจ: 2
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 21

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 14 กันยายน 2017, 21:25:04 »

wanwan004 โดยปกติแล้วผู้ซื้อจะต้องรับผิดชอบภาษีนะครับ
ดังนั้นเพื่อหลีกเลี่ยงปัญหาดังกล่าว
ให้ copy and paste ข้อความด้านล่าง ไว้ใน Description ทุกครั้ง

International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.

refer :
http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay...ernational-shipping-rules.html
บันทึกการเข้า
smapan
Global Moderator
เจ้าพ่อบอร์ดเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 643
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 8,272

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 14 กันยายน 2017, 21:28:30 »

Customs and regulations

All shipments must clear customs - the agency that regulates shipments entering a country or region. To help customs officials understand the contents, value, and purpose of your shipment, you must attach customs forms to the outside of your package so they can be examined easily.

Many countries use the international harmonized system to identify and classify import goods. The harmonized system is manage by the World Customs Organization and provides a uniform method for customs authorities to apply duties. As a first step in understanding what duties or customs fees may apply for your goods, you should identify the harmonized code for your products.

As a general rule, you should not declare your package’s contents as a “gift.” It’s against the law to misrepresent an item for the purpose of avoiding customs fees.

ref. paypal
บันทึกการเข้า

จูมล่าโฮส สยามโฮสเว็บ modty.com
รวมที่พัก เช่ารายวัน ที่พักเช่ารายเดือนมากที่สุดแจ่มจริง
***Tel 083-757-1515 ติดปัญหา Joomla ตรงไหนรับปรึกษาฟรี โทรมาเถอะครับ ถ้าตอบได้ช่วยแน่นอน ไม่มีกั้ก. ***
openon13

พลังน้ำใจ: 1
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 16

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 14 กันยายน 2017, 22:25:14 »

ผมก็ระบุไปใน discription แล้วนะครับ  แต่งง ว่าแค่ของเล่นทำไมโดนภาษีแพง เมลไปถามเขาละ เขาบอกแพงเลยไม่ได้ไปรับของ รอให้ของตีกลับ
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
พิมพ์