ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ThaiSEOBoard.comพัฒนาเว็บไซต์Tools[แจก]McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5i - Patch 6 ตัวเต็มไว
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: [แจก]McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.5i - Patch 6 ตัวเต็มไว  (อ่าน 11441 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
spacethai
คนรักเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 11
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 119

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 28 กันยายน 2008, 10:28:03 »

โปรแกรมแอนติไวรัสที่ใช้ได้ดีทีเดียว ผมใช้อยู่ แถมยังอัพเดทได้ตลอดด้วยครับ

ดาวน์โหลดได้ที่ 9down นะครับที่
Download

Program: รวมแคร๊กไว้เรียบร้อยแล้ว
http://www.9down.com/McAfee-VirusScan-Enterprise-8-5i-Patch-3-17917/
Patch 6 Only:
http://www.9down.com/McAfee-VirusScan-Enterprise-v8-5i-Patch-6-27856/

Support Forum

http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?p=491237

Update Manual Link

DATs:
http://www.mcafee.com/apps/downloads/security_updates/dat.asp?region=us&segment=enterprise
Super DATs:
http://www.mcafee.com/apps/downloads/security_updates/superdat.asp?region=us&segment=enterprise

เอ่อ เพิ่มเติมข้อมูลนิดนึงนะครับ เป็นข้อแตกต่างระหว่าง DAT กับ Super DAT ไฟล์ของ McAfee นะครับ คือ
DAT จะอัพเดทเฉพาะดาต้าเบสไวรัสต่างๆ
Super DAT จะอัพเดทไฟล์ดาต้าเบสไวรัสต่างๆ และ scan engine ต่างๆ ด้วยครับ
ดังนั้นไฟล์ Super DAT จะค่อนข้างใหญ่ครับ ราวๆ 70 กว่าเมกได้ แต่ไฟล์ DAT จะมีขนาดเล็กกว่าครับ

เพิ่มเติม
อัพเดทได้ทั้งแบบอัตโนมัต และโหลดมาอัพเดทเองครับ และอัพได้เรื่อยๆ การจัดการไวรัสตามความเห็นผมนะ ผมว่าโอเคทีเดียว คือตรวจสอบเจอตลอดครับ และเท่าที่ใช้มายังไม่มีปัญหาอะไร เพราะมีระบบตรวจสอบตลอดเวลาอยู่เบื้องหลัง และไม่หน่วงเครื่องมากเหมือนเมื่อก่อน หมายถึงเวอร์ชันก่อนๆนะครับ และคีย์เจนต่างๆที่มีโทรจันแฝงก็เจอครับ จัดการได้หมดเลย  คีย์เจนผมเลยหายไปหลายตัวเลย  แถมเวลา copy paste หรือแตกไฟล์ ก็จะตรวจสอบตลอด ถ้าเจอโทรจันหรือไวรัสก็จะจัดการลบอัตโนมัติครับ แต่คิดว่าน่าจะตั้งค่าให้แจ้งเตือนก่อนลบได้นะครับ แต่ผมว่าลบอัตโนมัติก็ดีครับ แต่ถ้าเป็นโทรจันที่แฝงในคีย์เจนก็ต้องทำใจแหละครับ หายแน่นอน
ปล. เอามาจาก Zone-IT.com นะครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

เกรียนพันธ์แท้
เจ้าพ่อบอร์ดเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 256
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 4,376

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 28 กันยายน 2008, 12:06:12 »

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Retail

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Retail
McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise protects your desktop and file servers from a wide range of threats, including viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and potentially unwanted code and programs. McAfee® VirusScan® 8 takes anti-virus protection to the next level, integrating elements of intrusion prevention and firewall technology into a single solution for PCs and file servers. This powerful combination delivers truly proactive protection from the newest of today’s threats-including buffer - overflow exploits and blended attacks - and features advanced outbreak management responses to reduce the damage and costs of outbreaks. Everything is managed by McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® or ProtectionPilot™ for scalable security policy compliance and graphical reporting.
Key benefits:
- Integrated firewall and IPS technology - Addition of firewall and intrusion prevention technology delivers maximum proactive protection in a single, integrated package
- Enhanced coverage for emerging threats - VirusScan provides protection from the newest potentially unwanted program security threats (e.g., spyware), application-specific buffer overflow attacks, and blended attacks
- Lowered TCO during outbreak response – Advanced outbreak functionality closes the window of vulnerability before DAT files are available, limiting damage by blocking the entrance and spread of the outbreak
- McAfee scanning technology – Award-winning McAfee scan engine performs in-memory scanning to block threats such as Netsky and CodeRed, which don’t write their code to disk
- Centralized management and reporting – Integration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and ProtectionPilot provides a complete security management solution, including detailed graphical reporting, from a single console

Features:
- Comprehensive McAfee anti-virus protection
- Potentially unwanted program security
- Buffer overflow prevention (IPS feature)
- Complete outbreak response
- Port blocking/lockdown (firewall feature)
- Application monitoring: email engines (firewall feature)
- File blocking, directory lockdown, folder/share blocking (IPS feature)
- Infection trace and block
- Powerful memory scanning
- Centralized management and reporting
- Enhanced email scanning
- Protection from threats that use scripts
- Optimized for mobile users

New features in v8.7i
New and updated features in the current release of the software:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Architectural changes:
* Better rootkit detection and cleaning without system restart — Safe memory patching, better IRP repair support at the system core, and the ability to read locked files at the kernal level provide better rootkit detection and the ability to clean detections without restarting the system.
* On-access scan performance improvements during system startup — A new boot cache process improves on-access scan performance during system startup.
* Greater self-protection — The self-protection feature has been enhanced to protect against a wider range of mal-processes that can terminate McAfee processes. This provides greater VirusScan Enterprise self-protection and product stability.
- Real-time malware protection:
* This feature uses sensitivity levels that can be configured, based on your risk tolerance, to look for suspicious files on your endpoints that are running VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i.
* When enabled, this feature detects a suspicious program and sends a DNS request containing a fingerprint of the suspicious file to McAfee Avert Labs, which then communicates the appropriate action back to VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i.
* The real-time defense feature also provides protection for classes of malware for which signatures might not be available.
* This protection is in addition to the world-class DAT-based detection VirusScan Enterprise has always provided. The user experience remains the same and no additional client software is required.
* In this release, this feature is available only for on-demand scans and email scanning and is disabled by default. You must select a sensitivity level to enable the feature.
- Performance improvements:
* New scan deferral options improve local control of on-demand scans, including the ability to defer scans when using battery power or during presentations. One option can be configured to allow end users to defer scheduled on-demand scans for the increment of time you specify. You can specify hourly increments up to twenty-four hours, or forever.
* Enhanced system throttling now includes registry and memory scanning in addition to file scanning.
- Improved email scanner
- Buffer overflow protection exclusions by API
- On-access scanner — Scan processes on enable
- On-demand scan usability improvements:
* Clean — Report and clean the detection.
* Continue — Report the detection and continue scanning.

ОS : Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista

Size : 56.3 MB

โค๊ด:
http://w13.easy-share.com/1701734258.html

OR

โค๊ด:
http://rapidshare.com/files/148718032/McAfee_VirusScan_Enterprise_v8.7i_Retail.rar
บันทึกการเข้า

ห้ามใส่ลายเซนต์เกี่ยวกับการเมือง
ฉันไม่มีตัวตน
เจ้าพ่อบอร์ดเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 65
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 4,817

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 28 กันยายน 2008, 12:11:33 »

โค๊ด:
แล้วพอโหลด DAT มาแล้วติดตั้งยังไงครับ...ใช้ไม่เป็นเลยโหลด Super DAT แต่ไฟล์ใหญ่กว่าอ่ะ :P

อ้อผมถามผิดๆ ต้องถามแบบนี้
ถ้าโหลด DAT.zip จะติดตั้งยังไงครับ ไฟล์มันเล็กกว่าโหลดไวดี
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 28 กันยายน 2008, 12:14:21 โดย ฉันไม่มีตัวตน » บันทึกการเข้า
น้องบิ้ว
Verified Seller
เจ้าพ่อบอร์ดเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 190
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,628

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 28 กันยายน 2008, 12:53:51 »

ลองเอา dr.web ไปเล่นสิคับ เบา ไม่กิน cpu 
http://rs64tl2.rapidshare.com/files/141006983/dl/DrWebAntivirusAntispam4.44.rar

Smiley
บันทึกการเข้า