ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ThaiSEOBoard.comความรู้ทั่วไปEbay | PayPalมีปัญหากับลูกค้าใน Ebay รบกวนขอคำปรึกษาครับ
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: มีปัญหากับลูกค้าใน Ebay รบกวนขอคำปรึกษาครับ  (อ่าน 885 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
oui2008

พลังน้ำใจ: 1
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 46

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 06 พฤษภาคม 2016, 10:51:57 »

ปัญหาคือผมขายของให้ลูกค้าไปแล้ว พอลูกค้าได้รับของอ้างว่าไม่พอใจของและค่าขนส่งแพง (15 ดอล)
ทั้งๆ ที่ในรายการผมถ่ายรูปและลงรายละเอียดค่าส่งให้ชัดเจน

ทีนี้ผมเลยเตอบดีๆ และเสนอไปว่าจะ Refund ค่าส่งให้ 5 ดอล ลูกค้าเหมือนจะยังไม่พอใจอีก
และไปแจ้ง Ebay จะขอเงินคืนทั้งหมด

แบบนี้ผมมีสิทธิ์ทำอะไรได้บ้างครับ เพิ่งเคยเจอเคสแรกจริงๆ
ขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ

-----------------------------

1) Mail ลูกค้า
Hello. I received my item today and I could not be more disappointed in the quality. Honestly, it makes me feel like I've completely wasted my money, especially with a $15 shipping charge. I wanted to give the courtesy of reaching out to you to see what mediation you would like to provide before I make any other decisions on action.
I await your reply.

2) Mail ที่ผมตอบ
Thank you for Your your comment.I’m so sorry about your feedback.

About this item,The wrist watches is a handmade so the quality is not good as the factory made.
When I sell this item ,I use a photo with take from the real item before I post on Ebay.

about shipping cost 15$ is too expensive in your opinion,but I already specified the cost in sphipment detail
I try to explain like this , It's the real cost because the shipment cost by registered airmail from Thailand to united states is expensive.

If you want the discout from shipping cost,
I can help you to refund 5$,although I will loss too.

3) Mail ลูกค้า

I would be one to believe that if its handmade, it would be handled with care so it doesn't turn out this way.

Yes, I say $15 is too expensive when it's a tiny trinket that couldn't even be carefully made.

Yes, I understand you'd have a loss. But you were aware what product you were sending and were okay with selling it in such a poor state. I, on the other hand, thought I'd be getting the quality you tried to depict.

That's not acceptable. I will find my own remediation now.

4) Mail Ebay

.... requested to return because something is wrong with the item. The buyer requested a full refund.
บันทึกการเข้า
oui2008

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 06 พฤษภาคม 2016, 10:58:11 »

ข้อความที่ลูกค้าแจ้ง Ebay

Return reason:   Doesn't match description or photos
Comments:   I have already contacted the seller and have been offered a $5 refund for an item that is cheap and flawed. This seems nothing like the photo and is definitely not worth the money I paid for it, especially with such high shipping. I did agree to that charge, but I did so in purchasing an item made with quality and care. The jewels are uneven and slanted out of the setting. The gold face is scratched and scuffed. I absolutely feel deceived.

ฉันได้ ติดต่อผู้ขายแล้ว และ ได้รับการเสนอ 5 $ คืนเงิน สำหรับสินค้าที่ มีราคาถูกและ มีข้อบกพร่อง นี้ดูเหมือนว่า ไม่มีอะไรเหมือน ภาพและ แน่นอน ไม่คุ้มค่าเงิน ที่ผม จ่ายสำหรับมัน โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง พร้อมจัดส่ง สูงเช่น ผมไม่ เห็นด้วยกับการ ที่ ค่าใช้จ่าย แต่ ฉันไม่ได้ ใน การซื้อสินค้า ทำที่มีคุณภาพ และการดูแลรักษา รัตนากร ไม่สม่ำเสมอ และ เป๋ ออกจาก การตั้งค่า ใบหน้า ทอง มีรอยขีดข่วน และ scuffed ฉันอย่าง รู้สึก หลอก
บันทึกการเข้า
oui2008

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 06 พฤษภาคม 2016, 11:00:04 »

แบบนี้ผมทำอะไรได้บ้างไหมครับ เพราะมีแต่คนบอกว่า Ebay ชอบเข้าข้างคนซื้อ
แล้วคนขายเจอลูกค้าแบบนี้จะทำอะไรได้บ้างไหมครับ

wanwan031 wanwan031 wanwan031
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน