ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ThaiSEOBoard.comความรู้ทั่วไปGeneral (ถามคุยวิชาการ IM)แปล+spin ช่วยดูให้หน่อยว่าอ่านออกรู้เรื่องหรือเปล่าครับ
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: แปล+spin ช่วยดูให้หน่อยว่าอ่านออกรู้เรื่องหรือเปล่าครับ  (อ่าน 850 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
tidayim
คนรักเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 2
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 103

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 31 มีนาคม 2013, 21:03:05 »

พอได้เปล่ารู้เรื่องแค่ไหนช่วยอ่านทีครับ ผมไม่เก่งภาษาอ่อนมากๆ
แปลจากอิตาลี่แล้วสปินด้วย the best spinner ครับ เอาไปทำอเมซอนหรือแอดเซนได้ไหมครับ

Television set through the qualitative properties and exceptional through the line elegantissima. I saw him at a well-known dealer and that i right away strike the high picture excellent and purity with the hues as well as a superb definition. I'd never ever deemed purchasing a Philips, potentially for the reason that influenced by extraordinary qualities of other models that guarantee an incredible amount contrast ranges, etc. billion colors. then not take into consideration that in exercise, the human eye is just not capable of perceiving these differences. In comparison with other well-known models, this Tv will make colours devoted and never "fired", contrasts perfectly balanced with details in shadows and dark shadows and flat, pure white instead of way too chilly "blue" or as well hot. Then Albright allows a restful eyesight even in comprehensive darkness. On top of that, N.B. includes a wonderful sound method, which isn't going to involve the connection of external speakers. What about other, perhaps perfection won't exist, but the significant thing is usually to get well in range truly perceived with the human eye, which this Tv set Philips succeeds superbly.
----------

the solution is extremely minimalist:
Image high quality superior plenty of.
attacks has the bare minimum and lacks VGA and S-video.
Configurations menu listed here is quite poor menu has a several configuration capabilities
not the ideal elements, the thickness in the Tv is simply to get a LED, most likely the instances utilized was recycled from former Tv, should you hang around the wall is usually a bit cumbersome.
else, I do not know if it's a pro or from, would be the use with no remote control: Television set contains a solitary button that capabilities joystick, in reality using the very same on / off, transforming channels, altering the amount therefore you enter the menu, the issue is that you shed a certain amount of time for a longer period ahead of you receive to the preferred function.
The Tv set is provided with USB interface with internal media player that seems to be operating thoroughly.
The final view from the item taking into consideration the value in the end is sort of typical, within the close, if a person does not have particular desires we could be pleased
While it is High definition Ready, as well as the cost of € 255 with 20/30 € a lot more you'll be able to buy superior. I hope I have been helpful.
---------

Operation Tutorial on-screen. A completely new attribute for EOS cameras

To get the ideal out of any electronic SLR, an comprehension of the options as well as the engineering utilised is crucial. With the new options with the EOS 600D Tutorial, newcomers on the earth will get short explanations of each functionality, and suggestions about how to use it far better. As an example, the 'Aperture precedence AE' is discussed within the camera's Lcd display together with the words and phrases: "Adjust aperture to blur track record and sharp matter, or both of those to fire" if the do is chosen, the digital camera presents an on-screen help furnishing details phase by step.

High-quality photos are constantly harmless

The EOS 600D combines highly developed imaging systems collectively to generate the Sensible Auto run, which ensures premium quality pictures with each shot. This do is made efficient from the EOS Scene Detection technological innovation that can allow you to take the most beneficial photograph, including: EOS Scene Detection Program, Vehicle Aim, Vehicle Exposure, Car White Harmony, Automobile lights optimizer as well as new Photo Fashion.
บันทึกการเข้า
tidayim
คนรักเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 2
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 103

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 01 เมษายน 2013, 21:01:27 »

wanwan011
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
พิมพ์