Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
This is a fake warning, because Disk Antivirus Professional is a fake anti-spyware tool. It displays many other fake alerts to scare users into believing your system is in danger. You may remove Disk Antivirus Professional rogue with any program (McAfee, Avast, MBAM, MSE, Trojan Killer, etc.). But!!! You will have a problem running them. The rogue will block your attempts to run security software you choose. To fix this problem, you need to do the following:
1. Enable the display of extensions.
2. Run Explorer by clicking Win+E.
3. Go to the folder --> C:\Windows\system32
4. Copy two files --> cmd.exe and taskkill.exe and transfer them to your desktop.
5. Rename those files on the desktop --> cmd.exe into explorer.exe and taskkill.exe into iexplore.exe.
6. Run from the desktop renamed file cmd.exe (now explorer.exe).
7. In the opened window type iexplore /FI "WINDOWTITLE eq Disk Antivirus Professional" /IM * /F
8. Now download the security program you prefer to remove Disk Antivirus scam.