ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ThaiSEOBoard.com< กดยุบ (ห้องยกเลิกการใช้งาน)Host & Domain (ยกเลิกใช้)ปัญหา ใช้ k-web card เช่า hostgator ช่วยทีครับ+1
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ปัญหา ใช้ k-web card เช่า hostgator ช่วยทีครับ+1  (อ่าน 2960 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
mucilin
ก๊วนเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 10
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 342

ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: 31 มกราคม 2012, 17:42:45 »

โค๊ด:
ใช้ couponcode $0.1 เดือนแรกน่ะครับ แต่ว่าจ่ายผ่าน k webcard ของกสิกร แล้ว login เข้าไม่ได้เหมือนมันให้ยืนยันอะไรสักอย่าง มีอีเมลมาตามนี้

[code]Hello,

Thank you for your order with HostGator.com!

Your web site may be in violation of our Terms of Service. Please review our terms at http://www.hostgator.com/tos.shtml

In order for us to setup your account, we will need you to call us and verify your account.
If you are unable to call us, you can also respond to this ticket with a scanned copy of a Photo ID such as a passport, or drivers license. In addition to a photo ID, please include a scanned copy of the credit card that was used in your account purchase (assuming you purchased a hosting account with a credit card). For security purposes you can mask off all the digits of the card number except for the last 4 digits.

Please provide us with the above requested information at your earliest convenience to ensure that your account with HostGator is setup as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconveniences that may result from this process. This extra verification is done for your security and is done to ensure that your order is not fraudulent. The web hosting industry unfortunately has a high rate of fraudulent orders and this sort of verification helps us drastically reduce fraud and help ensure our customers remain secure.

We are available to help you 24/7, so please feel free to call us at your convenience. Here are our phone numbers:

Toll-free: 1-866-96-GATOR, and then dial extension 1010
International: +001 713-574-5287

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customer ID: 1196226

และ live chat เขาแนะนำตามนี้
โค๊ด:
(5:09:57pm)System:Customer has entered chat and is waiting for an agent.
(5:19:46pm)Robert J.:Welcome to HostGator.com live chat. My name is Robert, I will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.
(5:20:00pm)Prasertsak:Hello
(5:20:29pm)Robert J.:How may I be of assistance today?
(5:20:44pm)Prasertsak:I can't login to cPanel
(5:20:57pm)Prasertsak:It's show "Login Attempt Failed!".
(5:21:02pm)Robert J.:For security purposes, I will need to verify you as the account holder. If I could get the last four digits of your credit card on file, the most recent PayPal transaction ID, or your security pin, I can verify you as the account holder. I do apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
(5:23:32pm)Prasertsak:Last four digits of my card is "xxxx".
(5:24:20pm)Robert J.:I'm sorry I'm not seeing that on file. Perhaps you have your security pin or your most recent transaction ID?
(5:24:35pm)Robert J.:My apologies.
(5:24:42pm)Robert J.:Thank you for verifying one moment please.
(5:25:02pm)Robert J.:The reason we have yet to activate your account is because we are awaiting verification of your identity. An email was sent to your primary email address requesting a copy of your government issued ID as well as a scanned copy of your credit card. Kindly reply to the email you received with the requested information and you will be notified via email once your account has been activated.
(5:26:25pm)Prasertsak:How i can find that pin?
(5:26:52pm)Robert J.:We do not have this on file. This was set up by you when you first signed up and is used for verification. It will be 4 to 8 digits.
(5:27:26pm)Prasertsak:pin is "xxxx".
(5:28:40pm)Robert J.:You verified with your credit card, my apologies. The reason we have yet to activate your account is because we are awaiting verification of your identity. An email was sent to your primary email address requesting a copy of your government issued ID as well as a scanned copy of your credit card. Kindly reply to the email you received with the requested information and you will be notified via email once your account has been activated.
(5:33:03pm)Prasertsak:I use online debit card to pay that. How to do?
(5:34:10pm)Robert J.:Simply scan your documentation and reply that you used an online card but simply reply with your government issued ID. Once this is done we can review your account and reply accordingly.
(5:36:51pm)Prasertsak:Thank you.
(5:37:28pm)Robert J.:Is there anything else I can resolve for you today?
(5:37:39pm)Prasertsak:Yes.

พอดีอ่านแล้วงงๆ ผมไม่ค่อยเก่ง eng เหมือนเขาให้แสกนอะไรสักอย่าง ใครทราบช่วยชี้แนะด้วยเถิด wanwan017 wanwan017[/code]
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 31 มกราคม 2012, 17:43:57 โดย mucilin » บันทึกการเข้า

wiroon
Verified Seller
หัวหน้าแก๊งเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 168
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,153

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 31 มกราคม 2012, 17:45:43 »

โทรไป verify account เลยครับถึงจะใช้ได้

ลองอ่านกระทู้นี้ครับ

http://www.thaiseoboard.com/index.php?topic=205657.0
บันทึกการเข้า

mucilin
ก๊วนเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 10
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 342

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 31 มกราคม 2012, 17:57:42 »

ลองอ่านกระทู้นี้ครับ

ขอบคุณครับ +1
บันทึกการเข้า

smapan
Global Moderator
เจ้าพ่อบอร์ดเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 643
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 8,272

ดูรายละเอียด เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 01 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012, 09:33:09 »

verify your account ก็จบครับ  Tongue
บันทึกการเข้า

จูมล่าโฮส สยามโฮสเว็บ modty.com
รวมที่พัก เช่ารายวัน ที่พักเช่ารายเดือนมากที่สุดแจ่มจริง
***Tel 083-757-1515 ติดปัญหา Joomla ตรงไหนรับปรึกษาฟรี โทรมาเถอะครับ ถ้าตอบได้ช่วยแน่นอน ไม่มีกั้ก. ***
consensus
สมุนแก๊งเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 259
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 904

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 01 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012, 10:51:28 »

ลองอ่านกระทู้นี้ครับ

ตามนี้เลยครับ

ไม่ต้องตกใจครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

JamesKung
หัวหน้าแก๊งเสียว

พลังน้ำใจ: 150
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,122

ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 01 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012, 11:19:56 »

ของผมไม่ต้องโทร แค่คุยกับ support ทำตามที่เค้าบอก ผ่านฉลุยครับ ที่สำคัญอ่านคำอธิบายของเค้าให้เค้าใจนะครับ Contact Support ของ Hostgator คุยดีมากเลยครับ   wanwan003
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
พิมพ์